Code of Conduct
The highest standards of work and behavior are expected from all pupils at all times. You are expected to show self-discipline, courtesy and consideration and to be responsible for the consequences of your actions, both for yourself and others.
In particular you should:
- Always work to the best of your ability
- Show consideration for others
- Respect School property and that of others
- Attend regularly
- Move promptly and quietly about the School
- Be properly equipped for lessons with pens, pencils and other necessary items
- Obey the instruction of staff at all times
- Never bring valuable or dangerous items into the School
Anti Bullying Policy
Our anti-bullying policy encourages students to speak to an adult in school if they are being bullied and promises that the disclosure will be taken seriously and acted on.All adults have the responsibility to listen and pass on details to the relevant member of staff if they are approached by a student.
If you are being bullied at school:
TELL an adult in school that you trust. Take a friend if it helps.DON'T listen to the bully when they say you will be in trouble if you TELL. You are not doing anything wrong - THEY ARE.What you say will be passed on to your tutor. YOU WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.If you need somewhere to be safe, there will be a place for you to go while the problem is being sorted out.
If you see somebody being bullied at school:
The best thing you can do is to TELL and adult.DON'T listen to the bully when they say you will be in trouble if you TELL. You are not doing anything wrong - THEY ARE.