Having been established in 2000, we moved into our present building in January 2005, following a disastrous fire at our previous site.
Our premises were built in 1885, originally as a convent and cottage hospital, and latterly as the location for a variety of community projects, serving the population of Rotherhithe and the surroundings Docklands.
The building has four storeys with spacious and airy rooms. We take advantage of Southwark Park, located at the back of our building, which we use daily for recreation and school activities.
Since our move we have been steadily improving and refurbishing the building. We have designated subject classrooms and some smaller rooms for small group work with specialist accommodation for Food Technology, Gym and Art. There is also a large hall, which provides recreational and assembly space we also have a designated dining area. CCTV is in operation throughout the school.